top of page

The Bird Dog Army Community Forum

Public·162 members

Today: Ajax VS Brighton live online 9 November 2023 Sport

12 hours ago — The match will be broadcast on TNT Sports 2. ... To tune in to talkSPORT or talkSPORT 2 through the website, click HERE for the live stream.

Brighton vs Ajax live updatesRoberto De Zerbi's Brighton and Hove Albion moved above Ajax in the Group B table after beating the managerless Dutch sideMichael Dominski and Max MathewsOctober 26, 2023 at 5:50 PM EDT(Photo: Getty Images)Reminder: Discuss the game hereMore Brighton fans have been having their say on our Discuss tab here. Trist H says: World class finish from Fati. Pedro with a goal from open play. Albion cruising despite injuries. De Zerbi securing the win while keeping the core squad fit. All good. Axel T adds: What a satisfying win. Brighton vs Ajax live stream: How to watch - Tom's Guide Oct 26, 2023 — Soccer fans in the U.S. can watch the Brighton vs Ajax live stream on Paramount Plus. We rank Paramount Plus as one of the best streaming ... Ajax vs Brighton Europa League predictions: Tips, odds and Football Accumulator tips · Latest live streaming fixtures. *Using Bookmaker/Affiliate links on squawka.com may earn us a commission, at no additional cost to ... Some bright sparks, but they've been justly and soundly beaten today. Fati on his first goal at the Amex(Photo: Getty Images)Brighton's second goalscorer Ansu Fati also spoke to TNT Sports after the win, saying: "I'm very, very happy. A first win for Brighton in Europe, a great performance from the team and congratulations to all the team. "Simon (Adingra) received the ball, I moved into space, he gave me the ball and I shoot. I'm very happy to score my first goal in this stadium and now we go for more. "João Pedro: 'We are here to make history'Brighton's first goalscorer João Pedro spoke to TNT Sports after the match. He said: "First win for Brighton in the Europa League. I think we need this for the fans to enjoy. "So happy to score and to play for this team and we are here to make history. We keep going to play for Brighton. "We didn't win the last two games, we had a tough game against Marseille so today I think we deserve. João Pedro and Fati fire Brighton to first European victory Oct 26, 2023 — Goals from João Pedro and Ansu Fati clinched Brighton's first European victory, a 2-0 win against struggling Ajax in the Europa League. You have to enjoy tonight and be prepared for the Premier League game (against Fulham on Sunday). "Today's full Europa League resultsGroup AOlympiacos 2-1 West Ham United TSC 1-3 Freiburg Group BBrighton 2-0 Ajax Marseille 3-1 AEK Athens Group CAris Limassol 0-1 Real Betis Sparta Prague 0-0 Rangers Group DSturm Graz 2-2 Atalanta Raków Częstochowa 1-1 Sporting Lisbon Group ELiverpool 5-1 Toulouse Union Saint-Gilloise 2-1 LASK Group FPanathinaikos 1-2 Rennes Villarreal vs Maccabi Haifa was postponed Group GRoma 2-0 Slavia PragueSheriff Tiraspol 1-1 Servette Group HBayer Leverkusen 5-1 Qarabag Molde 5-1 Hacken Reminder: Discuss the game hereIf you want to join the post-match conversation about the match, click here to participate via our 'Discuss' tab. Ajax vs Brighton live 9 November 2023 Watch Online 26 Oct 20 4 hours ago — Ajax vs Brighton live 9 November 2023 Watch Online 26 Oct 2023 — Full time: Brighton 2-0 Ajax That's it! Brighton are winners in a ... Ajax vs Brighton & Hove Albion - Oddspedia Watch now live without ads! Verified Legal Live Stream. *To watch, you must have a funded account or a placed bet within the last ... The search for which site is offering top sports betting odds has come to an end! Ajax vs Brighton & Hove Albion Tip and Winning ProbabilitiesThe betting tip for the winner in the game between Ajax v Brighton & Hove Albion is: Brighton & Hove Albion. The winner probabilities are: 23. 81% (Ajax), 22. Mark A says: This is what we needed a clean sheet and a good victory. Ajax not what they were but you can only beat what’s in front of you. Oliver A adds: It's amazing how far Brighton have come, from league 2 football all the way to victory in Europe. What a win. While an anonymous user posted: Mitoma is so fun to watch. How Brighton beat Ajax 2-0 in Europa League match thanks to Oct 26, 2023 — Today's full Europa League results. Group A. Olympiacos 2-1 West Ham Stick with The Athletic in this live blog and we'll bring you all the ... Ajax Amsterdam Vs Brighton prediction, odds & betting tips 09 2 hours ago — Numerous leading software suppliers on offer. check. Live chat is open 24/7. check. Mobile friendly design. check. Games proven fair. check. Good control of the game, Milner, JPVH, Dunky & Gilmour control a strong back field. Mitoma was exceptional as usual. Feels like we could have done with a few more goals but solid performance by the team! More from De Zerbi(Photo: Getty Images)The Italian told TNT Sports: "We didn't expect the tactical disposition of Ajax, they defended with two strikers and we had time to understand the space. "In the first half we played Pascal (Gross), (Simon) Adingra and Joel Veltman and in the second half we understood the space better. "We scored the first goal after a lot of passes, we have to improve to move the ball faster, to play and reduce the amount of touches for every player but we have got the first victory in Europe for Brighton. Brighton 2-0 Ajax: Seagulls win first European game in their Oct 27, 2023 — How the teams lined up | Match stats · Europa League groups | Fixtures | Results · What's going wrong at Ajax? · Stream the Premier League and more ...

About

Welcome to the Bird Dog Waterfowl Army group page. Here you ...

Members