top of page

The Bird Dog Army Community Forum

Public·212 members

Sassuolo vs Salernitana live video 10.11.2023 Watch TV


9 hours ago — Sassuolo will host Salernitana at the Mapei Stadium on Friday in another round of the 2023-24 Serie A campaign.


Sassuolo's results on home soil have also left a lot to be desired as the hosts have won just two of their previous nine games but in their last meeting at home to Salernitana, the hosts ran out comfortable 5-0 winners. Salernitana have had to endure a wretched start to this new Serie A campaign as they not only sit bottom of the Italian top flight table but the visitors are also now the only team in the division yet to chalk up a league win so far this season. Four draws within their opening 11 league games has been as good as it has got for Salernitana who had picked up points in draws with Roma, Udinese, Frosinone and Cagliari, while also slipping to seven defeats within the early stages of this new campaign. Sportiva Salernitana, on the other hand, sits in 20 of the league table and will be looking to improve their position with a win. This match will be a tough test for both teams, and it should be an exciting match to watch. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 56% chance of a home win, and a 21% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 23%. Previous results The head-to-head record for US Sassuolo Calcio vs Sportiva Salernitana is worth a look. US Sassuolo Calcio have won 2 meetings with Sportiva Salernitana, while Sportiva Salernitana have won 1. There have been 1 draws between these two sides. Four of Salernitana's seven defeats to date have been inflicted upon Filippo Inzaghi's side on their travels as they have incurred losses on the road at Lecce, Empoli, Monza and Genoa and their earlier 2-2 draw at Roma at the start of the season means Salernitana have managed to pick up just one point from a possible 15 on offer away from home so far this season. The bigger picture shows Salernitana have now failed to win any of their last 14 outings on the road in Serie A which includes seven defeats and failing to score in each of their last four away games as well. Sassuolo v Salernitana VerdictSassuolo therefore look the more likely to capture the three points in this encounter and having lost just once in their last seven meetings against Salernitana, picking up five wins in the process, the hosts look set to return to winning ways. Therefore, our main bet will be Sassuolo win @ 1. 61Other side bets worth considering:Sassuolo win & Under 2. 5 goals @ 4. 75Correct Score: Sassuolo 2-0 @ 9. 00TIPSmall Stake onHome Win2-0SASSUOLO V SALERNITANA ODDSRECENT LEAGUE FORMLAST 5FORMLEAGUE GAMES STATSPOSITIONPLAYEDWONSalernitana have won the fewest games in Serie ASassuolo are 5 games since a winSalernitana have not won this seasonDRAWNLOSTSCOREDSalernitana have not scored in their last 2 gamesSassuolo have not scored 2 or more in their last 5 gamesCONCEDEDSalernitana have conceded the most goals in Serie ASassuolo have conceded in all games this seasonSalernitana have conceded in all games this seasonHOME FORMAWAY FORMPLAYEDWONSalernitana have won the fewest away games in Serie ASassuolo are 3 games since a home winSalernitana have not won away this seasonDRAWNSalernitana are 4 games since an away drawLOSTSalernitana have lost the most away games in Serie ASalernitana have lost 4 away games in a rowSCOREDSalernitana have scored the fewest away goals in Serie ASalernitana have not scored in their last 4 away gamesSassuolo have not scored 2 or more in their last 3 home gamesSalernitana have not scored 2 or more in their last 4 away gamesCONCEDEDSassuolo have conceded in all home games this seasonSalernitana have conceded in all away games this seasonKEY STATSPLAYEDBTTSOVER 2. Sassuolo vs Salernitana Live Score and Live Stream Head-to-head. Sassuolo and Salernitana have met 4 times since September 2021. Sassuolo have won twice, 1 match ended in a draw while Salernitana have won once. Sassuolo vs Salernitana Prediction, Betting Tips Analysis 2 days ago — Sassuolo vs Salernitana prediction, all stats and research betting tips analysis for the Italy Serie A in the date 10 November, 2023.️ US Sassuolo Calcio vs Sportiva Salernitana Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2023-11-10Match Details Who: US Sassuolo Calcio vs Sportiva Salernitana Competition: Serie A When: 2023-11-10, 19:30 Venue: Mapei Stadium US Sassuolo Calcio will host Sportiva Salernitana at Mapei Stadium on 2023-11-10 at 19:30 in an interesting encounter in Serie A. US Sassuolo Calcio, currently sitting at 15 will be looking for important home win. Sassuolo 5-0 Salernitana - Serie A 2022/2023 Head to Match Centre · Match Report · Live Stream · Summary · Team Statistics · Player Statistics. Previous Meetings (Last 6 matches). View: All: Home vs. Away: Away vs ...


About

Welcome to the Bird Dog Waterfowl Army group page. Here you ...
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page